We’re committed to operating with openness and integrity. Every year we go through a rigorous external audit and report to you and our partners on our programs and successes. Thanks for your support.
Our strategic plan is perhaps the best kept secret at the PCTA. Many of our constituents are not aware of our plan that guides our activities and focuses our work. It manages our growth and allows us to make thoughtful decisions on what opportunities to embrace, and what to decline.
The planning process for our current strategic plan was inclusive and far-reaching.
We present much of this information, and more, at a yearly membership meeting at our offices in Sacramento, CA. Join us at our next annual meeting.
- 2015 PCTA Annual Report
- 2014 PCTA Annual Report
- 2013 PCTA Annual Report
- 2012 PCTA Annual Report
- 2011 PCTA Annual Report
- 2010 PCTA Annual Report
- 2008 PCTA Annual Report
- 2007 PCTA Annual Report
Year-end program review
Our year-end program review highlights the successes of all the partners working on the Pacific Crest Trail. It includes a small sampling of our projects while describing current programs. It also shines a light on some of the numbers and data points that illustrate the work accomplished on the trail. These annual reviews are written for our agency partners and our staff. We’ve decided to make them available for all of our supporters to see.
- 2016 PCTA Year-end Program Review
- 2015 PCTA Year-end Program review
- 2014 PCTA Year-end Program review
- 2013 PCTA Year-end Program review
- 2012 PCTA Year-end Program review
- 2011 PCTA Year-end Program review
Audited financial statements
PCTA goes through an in-depth financial audit every year. We are happy to report no audit findings or questioned costs in our latest report.
- 2015 PCTA Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 PCTA Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 PCTA Financial Statement Addendum
- 2013 PCTA Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 PCTA Audited Financial Statement
- 2011 PCTA Audited Financial Statement
- 2010 PCTA Audited Financial Statement
- 2009 PCTA Audited Financial Statement
Form 990 is the annual reporting return that we file with the IRS. It provides some information on our finances and operations.
- 2015 PCTA Form 990
- 2014 PCTA Form 990
- 2013 PCTA Form 990
- 2012 PCTA Form 990
- 2011 PCTA Form 990
- 2010 PCTA Form 990
- 2009 PCTA Form 990
The bylaws outline PCTA’s policies and procedures in conformance with the requirements of the California Corporations Code. They were adopted by PCTA’s members by written ballot on April 20, 2013.