Work passionately on behalf of the finest hiking and equestrian trail. Our work place matches the quality of trail that we steward. Join us.
The Pacific Crest Trail Association, headquartered in Sacramento, California is dedicated to protecting, preserving and promoting the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail.
Trail Permit and Information Assistant
In this position you will have the opportunity to provide hiking and horseback riding information, track and fulfill all permit requests and help users of the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail.
The Trail Permit and Information Assistant is a part-time, temporary staff position working in the Sacramento office. The time commitment required is eight to sixteen hours a week for five to six months, beginning in February, 2015.
We are seeking applicants with:
- High school diploma
- Some college preferred
- Strong computer literacy
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Consistent and accurate data entry skills
- Good communication skills
- Hiking and backpacking experience
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to work with volunteers
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge database software or similar database desirable
Submit application by January 29th. Please e-mail resume, list of 3 references, and letter of interest detailing applicable qualifications to email@example.com with the subject Trail Permit and Information Assistant. Additional information on this position and Pacific Crest Trail Association at www.pcta.org.
Please download and read the following documents.
Pacific Crest Trail Association is an Equal Opportunity Provider.