Celebrating 50 years of the PCT
as a National Scenic Trail.

Commercial filming and photography permits

If you are creating photographs or videos with the purpose of generating income, you may need a special permit. Please visit the websites below for information. To obtain these permits, or find answers to your questions about special use permits, we recommend asking the agencies directly.

↑ Back to top